A brief summary – key information
We care for your privacy and your time. Therefore, we have prepared for you an abbreviated version of the most important privacy rules:
- By subscribing to the newsletter, making a reservation, placing an order or simply contacting us, you provide us with your personal information and we will make every effort to ensure that your information remains confidential and secure and will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent.
- We use analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect anonymous information on your visits to websites and the pages you have displayed, the time you have spent on the website and the links between the different pages. This includes the use of Google cookies.
- We use re-marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel to customize advertisements. This involves the use of Facebook cookies.
The Controller of your personal data within the meaning of data protection legislation is Enigma Room Tomasz Wilczak, ul. Puławska 33/7, 02-508 Warszawa, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: (22) 266 89 66.
The purposes, legal bases and period of personal data processing are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (see below for a detailed description of the different purposes of data processing).
As the data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data, to rectify them, delete them or restrict the processing.
- The right to object to the processing.
- The right to transfer data.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously agreed to it.
- The right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to our processing of your personal data./li>
Those rights can be exercised as specified in Articles 16- 21 GDPR, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing your personal data is always voluntary but necessary to make a reservation, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter or simply contact us.
We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data we handle. We implement all security measures for personal data protection required by the law on personal data protection are observed. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against unauthorised access.
We have the personal data processed for us by the following entities:
- LH.pl Sp. z o.o., ul. Pamiątkowa 2/56, 61-512 Poznań – to store the data on the server (website hosting).
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland – to use Google services, in particular Gmail and Google Calendar.
- IFIRMA S.A., ul. Grabiszyńska 241B, 53-234 Wrocław – to use the invoicing system and the accounting office services.
- The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 – to use the e-mail system.
Because we use the Mailchimp mailing system, which uses servers located outside the European Union, your personal data is transferred to a third country, i.e. the United States. You do not need to worry, though – your personal data is safe. The provider of the mail system guarantees an adequate level of protection and security of personal data.
Using our website you can subscribe to the newsletter to get information about new products, promotions, products and services related to our business. In order to send a newsletter, we need to process your name and e-mail address.
For the newsletter, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent given by selecting the relevant check box when subscribing to the newsletter. You can withdraw your consent at any time by opting out.
The data is processed as long as the newsletter is provided, unless you opt out, in which case your date will be deleted from the database.
When placing an order, you have to provide the data necessary to execute the order i.e. your full name, e-mail and phone number.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data provided in the order is the execution of the contract.
The data provided in purchase order will be stored in the database until the statute of limitation on contractual claims expires. Each order is recorded as a separate item in the database. Besides personal data, we also record such details as the date of order, subject and value of the order, method of delivery and payment are also recorded.
When we invoice you, we process your personal data to the extent necessary to issue an invoice. The legal basis for the processing of your data in this case is the fulfilment of the legal obligation to issue an invoice.
In addition, all issued invoices are posted in the accounting system; therefore, your data will automatically be processed as part of the documentation for the period required by law.
By contacting us via e-mail, you automatically provide us with your e-mail address as the sender’s address.
You can also include other personal information in the body of the message.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is your consent arising from initiating contact with us.
Your personal data provided to us as part of an e-mail contact is processed only to process your inquiry. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
All texts and photos (excluding the page template) on the enigmaroom.pl website are by us, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Copying and reproduction of texts and other site content without written permission, both for private and commercial purposes, is strictly prohibited.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small-size text files stored on your device (such as a computer, a tablet or a smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system.
Cookies allow us to:
- Ensure the proper functioning of the site you expect.
- Improve the speed and security when using the website.
- Improve the features available to you on the website.
- Use analytical tools.
- Use marketing tools.
- Play videos from YouTube and Vimeo on the website.
- Provide social functions.
You can find more details below.
Cookies can be grouped into first-party and third-party cookies. As for the first-party cookies, we use them to ensure that the website will be functioning properly.
Like most of today’s websites, ours uses functionalities provided by third parties, which involves the use of third-party cookies. The use of these types of cookies is described below.
Analysis and statistics
The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by Google (tracking code) in the code of our website. This code is based on cookies but may also use other tracking technologies.
We use Facebook’s marketing tools to target you on this site.
Therefore, we have implemented the Facebook Pixel code, which remembers your visit. For this purpose, Facebook cookies are used.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific people using the website and is not used to identify you.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site and their content is not disclosed to anyone except authorised server administrators.