I. Booking rules
- In order to play, you need to first make a booking online at our website: enigmaroom.pl/en/rezerwacja.
- The following fields are required when making a booking online: your name, e-mail address and phone number. We might contact you to confirm your booking via email or phone.
- In the event of providing fictional personal data, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- If you would like to cancel the booking, please inform us by email or via phone at least 24 hours before the booked time.
- The payment for the game should be made in cash directly before the game.
- All prices listed on enigmaroom.pl include all taxes required by law.
II. General rules of participation in the games
- All participants must read and accept the rules.
- Each game takes maximum 60 minutes.
- A group should arrive 10 minutes before the booked time. When a group arrives late, playing time may be shortened.
- Players under the age of 13 years old can take part in the game only under the supervision of at least one adult.
- Participants are responsible for the furnishings inside the rooms. In the case of an intentional damage, they are required to cover the cost of repairs in accordance to individual estimation.
- Recording, pictures and using mobile phones inside the rooms is forbidden.
- The game rooms are equipped with cameras, so that the stuff can keep an eye on the course of the game and, if necessary, provide participants with hints.
- Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to play.
- Smoking, using lighters and matches is strictly forbidden inside Enigma Room premises.
- In the event of not following the rules, the stuff has the right to ask the participant to leave the premises, without the right to a refund.
- Players participate in the games at their own risk.
- Playing in “Around the World in 80 days” room is not recommended for people suffering from claustrophobia, epilepsy as well as pregnant women and people with physical disabilities.